Adding your property on Frementa can be completed in 5 simple steps:
- Click on Add my property on the home page. You will be asked to choose whether you are an owner of the property or not. Our service is created for owners. So if you are not one of them, you will not be allowed further.
- Specify information about your home: location, number of rooms, pool, gym, backyard, furniture, price, etc.
- Add your photos. Please be advised, we only accept photos in .png, .JPEG, and .jpg formats with the minimum resolution of 640X480. You are welcome to upload from 5 to 40 photos for each listing.
- Review your information and make adjustments if needed. On this stage, you can also provide your availability time for property view in the Calendar. To read more about our Calendar, please go to https://frementa.com/calendar
- Select your subscription plan and click Publish. Please be advised we require up to 48 hours to verify your listing before we approve or decline it. Until then it will appear under the Pending section in your listings.
Please be notified, a Homeowner is only allowed to list a property once on Frementa. No duplicates will be allowed. In case of failure to do so, the Homeowner will be subject to account block and further removal from the website.