How do I post my home for sale?
Adding your property on Frementa can be completed in 5 simple steps:
- Click on Add my property on the home page. You will be asked to choose whether you are an owner of the property or not. Our service is created for owners. So if you are not one of them, you will not be allowed further.
- Specify information about your home: location, number of rooms, pool, gym, backyard, furniture, price, etc.
- Add your photos. Please be advised, we only accept photos in .png, .JPEG, and .jpg formats with the minimum resolution of 640X480. You are welcome to upload from 5 to 40 photos for each listing.
- Review your information and make adjustments if needed. On this stage, you can also provide your availability time for property view in the Calendar. To read more about our Calendar, please go to https://frementa.com/calendar
- Select your subscription plan and click Publish. Please be advised we require up to 48 hours to verify your listing before we approve or decline it. Until then it will appear under the Pending section in your listings.
Please be notified, a Homeowner is only allowed to list a property once on Frementa. No duplicates will be allowed. In case of failure to do so, the Homeowner will be subject to account block and further removal from the website.
My photos are not posting on Frementa.
We at Frementa take visual appearance seriously. Before you upload the photos of your property to the website, please make sure they meet the requirements below:
- Each photo must be in a .png, JPEG, or .jpg format with a minimum resolution of 640X480;
- You are welcome to upload from 5 to 40 photos per the listing;
- Please try to avoid uploading duplicate photos or photos which present the same angle, room or object multiple times;
- Please do not post over-retouched photos. We like it an all-natural way;
- We need time to verify your listing, so please allow to 48 hours for all photos to be moderated prior to appearing on Frementa.com;
- If you prefer professional photos to be posted for your property, you can order such service separately and we’ll be happy to handle it for you. Our plans start at $99/month. Please visit Subscriptions Plans for more details or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I edit my property listing?
After your listing has been approved, it will appear under My listings. This section contains all of your listings, including active, canceled, and expired.
Can I temporarily deactivate my listing?
Sure. We understand that you may have your own reasons to deactivate the listing for a certain period of time. We at Frementa would be happy to support you in your decision. Go to My Listing and click Pause my listing.
The listing will be paused for 30 days.
This feature is only available for one-time usage and is limited to 30 days. After a 30 days period, your paused listing will be automatically reinstated on Frementa. You will not be able to pause the same listing again.
How and when to renew my listing?
The listings are automatically moved to the Canceled/Expired section if they haven’t been reviewed after 30 days. To review and renew your listing all you need to do is confirm the information about your listing is correct and click Save. You’re all set!
How do I delete my published listing?
Simply go to your account, select the property you no longer want to be listed on Frementa, and click Cancel. The property will be moved to the Canceled/Expired section under your listings. You are eligible to bring it back to active listing for as many times as you want.
Please note, our Free subscription plan automatically deactivates all listings after 30 days if they haven’t been reviewed and updated. Please remember to review the listings regularly.
Will my address be visible to people?
The address of your property is sensitive information. It will only become available to the Client after you confirm the booking for a view time.